- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Get ready to immerse yourself in the wonder of the Great Everest Himalayas.
The Everest Base Camp Trek is one of the most beautiful as well as famous trekking journeys of Nepal.
Together with the beauty of the Himalayas, the trek is culturally enticing which makes it the trek of a lifetime for the trekkers.
Experience the Khumbu’s many majestic features, go through amazing mountain valleys and revel in the region’s awe-inspiring hallmarks. Similarly, observe the legendary Sherpa Culture of the Khumbu region. Embarking on a journey that was first done by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa in 1953 is a matter of immense pride and glory. Brace yourself for the most exotic and beauteous journey of your lifetime!
Kathmandu arrivalArrival in KATHMANDU(1,350m/4,428ft) by flight. Transfer to your preferred Hotel. You'll have a tour briefing during dinner. Spend the night in Kathmandu.
Lukla to PhakdingFly to Lukla, the world's shortest runway that ends in a mountain. We'll then trek to Phakding for the night(2,651m/8,700ft): 40 minutes flight; 8km, 3 - 4 hours trek.
Phakding to Namche BazaarPhakding to Namche Bazaar (3,438m/11,280 ft): 11km, 5 - 6 hours of hiking.
Acclimatising to the altitudeGet used to the altitude by having an acclimatisation day in Namche Bazaar, watch the sunrise over Everest: (3,440m/11,284ft)
Namche Bazaar to TengbocheNamche Bazaar to Tengboche (3,870m/12,694ft): 10km, 5- 6 hours
Tengboche to DingbocheTengboche to Dingboche (4,360 m/14,300 ft): 9km, 5 - 6 hours
Acclimatisation dayA day acclimatising at 4,360 m/ 14,300 ft
Dingboche to DuglhaDingboche to Duglha (4,600 m/15,090 ft): 4km, 3 - 4 hours
Duglha to LobucheDuglha to Lobuche (4940 m/16,207 ft): 4km, 2 - 4 hours
Lobuche to Gorak ShepLobuche to Gorak Shep (5170 m/16,961ft), visit Everest Base Camp (5364 m/17,594 ft): 13km, 6-7 hours.
Gorak Shep to Kala PattharGorak Shep to Kala Patthar (5,545m/18,192ft) to Pherice (4,288m/14,070ft): 16km, 7-8 hours
Pheriche to Namche BazaarPheriche to Namche Bazaar (3,440m/11,280 ft): 20km, 6 - 7 hours
Namche Bazaar to LuklaNamche Bazaar to Lukla (2,860m/9,186ft): 19km, 6 - 7 hours
Fly back to KathmanduCome back to Kathmandu and celebrate your amazing achievement!
Final DepartureWe'll be sorry to see you go, now it's time for your next adventure!
- Airport pickups and drops in a private vehicle
- 3-star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- Teahouse accommodation during the Everest base camp trek
- All meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Welcome and farewell dinners
- All ground transportation on a comfortable private vehicle as per the itinerary
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu- Lukla -Kathmandu)
- Guided city tour in Kathmandu by private vehicle
- Entrance fees for sightseeing/monument visits as per the itinerary
- An experienced, English-speaking and government-licensed trek leader and assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide)
- Porter service (2 trekkers: 1 porter)
- Staff costs including their salary, insurance, equipment, domestic airfare, food and accommodation
- Down jacket and sleeping bag (to be returned after trip completion)
- Himalayan Glacier’s trekking bag/duffel bag, t-shirt and trekking map are yours to take
- All necessary paperwork and trekking permits (National Park Permit, TIMS)
- Medical kit (carried by your trek leader)
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- Diamox etc
- Excess baggage charge(s)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain (due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu (and also in the case of early return from the mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- International flights
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower, etc.)
- Tips for guide(s), porter(s) and driver(s)
No Details Found